Time to load: 1.0 seconds
|Date checked||CO2 / grams||Page size||Energy|
Tip: Optimise images
- homepage-hero-image-... is 297kB
- 6-Woodland_Exmoor_Sh... is 177kB
- New-Forest-Autumn-Co... is 117kB
- 20170124_081233edit-... is 114kB
- Camping-in-the-New-F... is 100kB
First, check that images are appropriately sized - you most likely don't need a 6000x4000 pixel image straight from a digital camera. In Windows, the Photos software will let you quickly shrink huge images and will give you an improvement.
Next you could try using tinyjpg.com (JPG image) or tinypng.com (PNG image) to further optimise your image. This will strip out metadata that may be taking up lots of space.
*This is an estimate from Google PageSpeed and you may get much better results than this in practice.
Tip: Large files
Aside from images, here are the biggest resources:
- app.js is 164kB
- recaptcha__en.js is 137kB ×2
- util.js is 93kB
- is 87kB
There is 1 duplicate resource included on the page.